What I Offer:
- Weekly personalized instruction helps you gain confidence.
- Joint lessons are available at no extra charge.
- A variety of topics like improvisation, ear training, rhythm practice, sight-reading, scale work, theory, stretches, breathing and movement, helpful analogies, instrument acoustics, creative activities, and ensemble experience, makes every lesson exciting and applicable and gives you an excellent thorough foundation.
- Quarterly master classes let you see what ideas are working for others in the studio.
- You never pay extra for a fifth week in a month. That’s your bonus time with me.
- Annual or semi-annual personalized recitals and studio recitals give you the confidence and ability to share your growing talent with others.
- Self-selected solos that are level appropriate help give you ownership of your education.
- Ideas from my extensive experience as a concertmaster, quartet member, competition soloist, music major at two universities, public school teacher, university instructor, instrument salesperson, continuing teacher education participant, and violin student for over 20 years are an invaluable asset.
- Get the low-down: Information on summer camps, youth and adult orchestras, and other ideas for performances in the community help you stay involved and at the top of your game.
- Frequent feedback: custom-tailored planning sessions help you stay current with where you want to be.
Thanks for your interest!
Cami Shaskin, M.M.